Sunday, July 1, 2007

PCWISDD

So I got my prescription today...





Sleepwalking Sailer -"What about 6 o'clock?" - "Oh! that's the torture bill.....zzzzzzzz"

CAG n' COB

Sensi-V Rapping

"Mr. Vogo, you walk like a tchiken..."

"Could you clarify what 'sexual abuse' means in this bill?" - "I cannot answer that question..." - "Ahhh...the chair(man) holds that question..."

Salty Fries (with a Big Mac, you meanie)

Vogo's toes

"Ben's like a bowling ball...he just mows them down." Number of strikes = 6

"IF U EVER WANT 2 SEE UR MOOSE AGIN..."

"My cannabis has been irradiated!"

"I'm not an illegal immigrant, I'm a real boy!!"

"Valerie Plame was pushing paper clips at Langley when her 'secret identity' was revealed..."

Hishnak's prunes...

Cruisin' in da' Buick

Getting lost in da' Buick...

Wrestling with Pat

Rap Cat

The most important things about CWIS, though, do not fall under this list. The most memorable do not either, as I have already forgotten some of them. These are the most important:

Accountability
Surrendering All
Revealing Struggles
Revealing Sins
Leaving Boyish things Behind
Becoming Spiritual Leaders

CWIS is about change, and the changes this year were the biggest I have seen in all four years I have attended.

4 comments:

Peter Calamy said...

This CAG is very glad and blessed to have spent this CWIS with his COB. You were the best! Stay true!

frugalhsmom said...

I miss it! Thank you for posting memories.

John said...

I don't know if I should be honored or embarrassed to be the first mentioned on your list. lol

Allie said...

Haha, John. I don't think anyone is ever going to forget THAT one. :P There are so many memories from this year, and many I have already forgotten. Thanks ever so much for typing this list up. And yes, I am also suffering from PCWISDD. :D